Welcome to our Fun Jokes website.

Add our site to your MyYahoo! and get our newest jokes straight to you MyYahoo desktop.


Monday, November 21, 2005

Waiter & Food Jokes

Waiter, waiter! There's a maggot in my salad.
Don't worry, he won't live long in that stuff.

Waiter, waiter! There's a spider in my salad.
Yes sir, the chef's using Webb lettuces today.

Waiter, waiter! There's a fly in my soup!"
"Don't worry sir, the spider in your salad will eat it"

Why did the tomato blush?
Because it saw the salad dressing.

How do you repair a broken tomato?
Tomato Paste! (submitted by Laynie)

Why did the boy close the refrigerator door?
He didn't want to see the salad dressing!

A faucet, lettuce and a tomato were in a race...what happened?
The faucet was running, the lettuce was ahead, and the tomato was trying to ketchup!

What kind of lettuce did they serve on The Titanic?
Iceberg!

Q: What do you call a spider who makes salad?
A: A salad spinner.

Q. What is the most romantic fruit salad?
A. A date with a peach.

Waiter, what is this bug doing in my salad ?
Trying to find it's way out sir !

Waiter, what is this creepy-crawly doing in my salad?
Not him again, he's in here every night !

Waiter, waiter! There's a caterpillar on my salad.
Don't worry sir, there is no extra charge.






John was furious when his steak arrived too rare.

"Waiter," he shouted,

"Didn't you hear me say 'well done'?"

"I can't thank you enough, sir," replied the waiter.

"I hardly ever get a compliment."





From Sam at:basicjokes.