Welcome to our Fun Jokes website.

Add our site to your MyYahoo! and get our newest jokes straight to you MyYahoo desktop.


Thursday, April 21, 2005

Rugby Joke #1 and 2

Q - What do call an Englishman holding a bottle of champagne after a Six Nations game?
A - A Waiter



Rugby isn't a matter of life or death...
A Welsh fan was watching a Six Nations game against Ireland in Dublin. In the packed stadium, there was only one empty seat - right next to him. Who does that seat belong to?" asked Dai from the row behind.

"I got the ticket for my wife," replied the fan.

"But why isn't she here?"

"I'm afraid she died in an accident."

"So you're keeping the seat vacant as a mark of respect," said Dai.

"No," said the fan, "I offered it to all of my friends."

"So why didn't they take it," asked a puzzled Dai.

"They've all gone to the funeral."